Github, Blog (new), Pinboard, last.fm, libre.fm, SoundCloud, MusicBrainz, Bandcamp, firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Flux Research Group
I also write some open source software with the Flux Research Group, you can see those projects at the Flux Group Gitlab.
Useful Things I've Written
- tumblr2rss A utility to convert your tumblr dashboard into an RSS feed.
- ashuffle An awesome sliding-window-based shuffle client for mpd, my music player of choice.
- uecron A cron-like program for executing scripts when device events change. It's a good lightweight alternative when udev is too much trouble or won't work. I originally wrote it to monitor virtual devices in a network namespace.
- nfsn.py An authentication helper for the requests library that implements the authentication protocol for the NearlyFreeSpeech.Net API.
- pdf2kindle A command-line tool for uploading academic papers to a kindle. Automatically processes and emails the papers.
- fpick A curses-based utility for manually selecting a set of files from a directory. The selection is output as an rsync exclude file, so it is useful for copying sub-sets of files. The readme in the repository has more information.
- soundrip A command-line utility for ripping tracks off of soundcloud.
- My mpd File-Access patch (v.20.x, v0.19, v0.17-v0.18) that makes it so you can queue
file://* urls as long as you have read permission on the file. Normally MPD tries to intuit what user you are which I believe may only work when you actually log-in.
- A bittorrent tracker that could theoretically run on webscript.io but seems to have trouble doing so. To build it, I implemented bencoding in lua. Find it here.